Welcome to Littlerock Community Fellowship!
We are a non-denominational, Bible-teaching fellowship whose purpose is to glorify God through obedience to our Lord Jesus Christ by:
- Proclaiming salvation through Jesus Christ by the preaching and teaching of His inerrant Word.
- Equipping one another for God's work in our community.
- Worshipping Him in prayer, praise, and thanksgiving.
- Fellowshipping in the Lord by sharing and caring in love.
- Providing opportunities for salvation and spiritual training for community children.
Until Christ returns!
Our morning worship service starts at 10:15 a.m. During the worship service, the following is available for children:
- NURSERY - Babies and small children through age 2, have
a classroom for the entire worship service.
- PRESCHOOL / KINDERGARTEN - 3 year old PreK through Kindergarten also have a classroom for the entire worship service.
- CHILDREN’S CHURCH - Children in 1st through 3rd grade,
join us for the singing portion of our worship service and are dismissed before the sermon.
- YOUTH GROUP - Our Youth Group (6-12th grade) meets on Sunday mornings at 9:00 a.m. before worship. Students then join the rest of the church for the worship service.
Our Women’s Fellowship and Bible Study meets on Tuesdays at
10:00 a.m. in the morning in room 108 at the church. There is an evening study on Tuesday that meets at 7:00 p.m. in room 107 at the church. There is also a group that meets on Mondays in homes in the Centralia area at 10:00 a.m.
Our Men’s Fellowship and Bible Study meets Tuesday evenings at
7:00 p.m. in room 108 at the church.
The Awana Program meets on Thursday evenings starting at 6:30 p.m. and ends at 8:00 p.m. It is available to children, age 3 through 8th grade. Clubs are organized by the following age and school grades:
- Puggles - Age 2
- Cubbies Club - Ages 3 & 4 (3 by Aug. 31)
- Sparks Club - K-2nd grade
- T&T Clubs - 3rd-6th grades
- Trek - 7th & 8th grades
Click the [ Awana Clubs ] navigation button to find out more about the Awana Program at Littlerock Community Fellowship.