Welcome to Littlerock Community Fellowship!
We are a non-denominational, Bible-teaching fellowship.
Our purpose statement:
We exist to worship and glorify God in fellowship with one another by making disciples, equipping the church, and reaching the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Our morning worship service starts at 10:15 a.m. During the worship service, the following is available for children:
- NURSERY - Babies and small children through age 2, have
a classroom for the entire worship service.
- PRESCHOOL - 3 year old through Pre-Kindergarten also have a classroom for the entire worship service.
- CHILDREN’S CHURCH - Children in Kindergarten through the 2nd grade, join us for the singing portion of our worship service and are dismissed before the sermon for Children's Church.
- YOUTH GROUP - Our Youth Group (6-12th grade) meets on Sunday mornings at 9:00 a.m. before worship. Students then join the rest of the church for the worship service.
Our Women’s Fellowship and Bible Study meets on Tuesdays at
10:00 a.m. in the morning in room 108 at the church. There is an evening study on Tuesday that meets at 7:00 p.m. in room 107 at the church. There is also a group that meets on Mondays in homes in the Centralia area at 10:00 a.m.
Our Men’s Fellowship and Bible Study meets Tuesday evenings at
7:00 p.m. in room 108 at the church.
The Awana Program meets on Thursday evenings starting at 6:30 p.m. and ends at 8:00 p.m. It is available to children, age 3 through 8th grade. Clubs are organized by the following age and school grades:
- Puggles - Age 2
- Cubbies Club - Ages 3 & 4 (3 by Aug. 31)
- Sparks Club - K-2nd grade
- T&T Clubs - 3rd-6th grades
- Trek - 7th & 8th grades
Click the [ Awana Clubs ] navigation button to find out more about the Awana Program at Littlerock Community Fellowship.