- coming alongside parents as they seek to fulfill their God-given responsibilities of evangelizing and discipling their children.
- creating a safe atmosphere where children can build meaningful relationships with others their own age and be mentored by loving adults who are trusting in Christ.
- sharing God’s plan of redemption with children; focusing especially on how the Gospel of Jesus Christ is at the very heart of that message all throughout scripture.
- endeavoring to nurture children who will put their hope in Christ and his work above all else.
- engaging the community children around us for the sake of the Gospel.
Our children's ministries are active on Sunday mornings when our church is gathered and every day Littlerock Community Fellowship's parents are guiding and instructing their kids in the Way of Christ.
On Sunday mornings at 10:15am we utilize the Gospel Project curriculum to teach our kids the big picture of God's story.
Beginning in September 2018 we will launch a new all-church midweek service. Stay-tuned for more info on how our kids can grow and learn during this time.